- CPBG/CBE/PBG/09/06: Collection, Maintenance and Evaluation of germplasm in Sunflower
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/10/20: Evaluation of drought tolerate groundnut varieties by Farmer’s participatory varietal selection
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/10/21: Evolution of high oil content groundnut variety
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/10/22: Development of foliar disease resistant groundnut variety superior to VRI (Gn) 6.
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/10/27: Evolution of cytoplasmic genic male sterile (CGMS) lines in sesame using its wild relatives through wide hybridization
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/10/28: Evolution of high yielding white seeded sesame variety better than SVPR 1
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/10/29: Evaluation and identification of superior hybrids and elite breeding materials of sunflower
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/10/30: Evolution of high yielding sunflower hybrids better than existing private and public hybrids
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/10/31: Evolution of good combining new cms lines in sunflower
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/11/002:Evolution of improved varieties of sesame through induced mutation.
- CPBG/CBE/PBG/11/003:Evolution of high yielding sesame cultivars through intervarietal hybridization
- CPBG CBE/PBG/New: Development of Sunflower hybrids with high oleic acid content
- ICRISAT-High oil Groundnut project “Development and promotion of promising varieties/lines with high yield and high oil content with enhanced O/L ratio for enhancing production and quality of groundnut oil in drought prone environments to boost the income of small and marginal groundnut farmers in India” during 2011-15 (PI: Dr. K.Ganesamurthy and Dr. N. Manivannan)
- IFAD-ICRISAT scheme on “Improving Farmers lively hoods and food security through enhanced legume productivity in India and Myanmar” during 2011-13 (PI: Dr. K.Ganesamurthy)
- BMGF-ICRISAT TL II (Phase II) Project on "Improving the livelihoods of smallholders in drought-prone areas of sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia thourgh enhanced grain legume production and productivity" during 2011-14 (PI: Dr. K.Ganesamurthy CO-PI: Mrs B. Meenakumari and Dr. N. Manivannan)
- UGC project on "“Identification of quantitative trait loci (QTLs) for drought tolerance in groundnut” during 2011-2014 (PI: Dr. N. Manivannan, CO-PI: Dr. P. Vindhiyavarman)